As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Howard Products #ad
8 oz, Howard Products RF1008 Restor-A-Finish, Neutral, 8 Fluid Ounces #adHoward Products #ad
- Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Walnut, Dark Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry, Dark Oak, Golden Oak, Maple-Pine, and Ebony Brown.
With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes. Restor-a-finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish.
Removes white heat rings and water marks, oxidation, sun fade, smoke damage and most other blemishes. Restor-a-finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions. Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it.
2. Howard Products #ad
16 oz, Howard RS0016 Restor-A-Shine Wood Finish Polishing Compound #adHoward Products #ad
- Use as the final step in rubbing out a new high gloss wood finish to achieve a mirror like finish. Made in USA. Creamy formula that can be used with a cloth or an electric buffer especially when used on floors. Revives shine to dull areas, eliminates steel wool swirl marks, and most other minor surface blemishes.
Developed especially for glossy polyurethane, floors, lacquer, and shellac wood finishes, pianos, including furniture, varnish, and guitars. Safely polish out and buff away fine scratches, dullness, oxidation, and haze on glossy wood finishes.
3. Old English #ad
Browm, Old English 75144 Scratch Cover, 8 Fl Oz Pack of 1 #adOld English #ad
- Available in formulas for light woods or for dark woods. Helps restore wood surfaces. Old english Scratch Cover restores damaged wood. Hides unsightly scratches & nicks. For use on: kitchen cabinets, wood furniture and wood paneling.
|Brand||Old English #ad|
|Manufacturer||Reckitt Benckiser #ad|
4. Howard Products #ad
16 Fl Oz, Orange, Howard Products FW0016 Wood Polish & Conditioner, 16 oz #adHoward Products #ad
- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax. Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood. The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish.
For use on antiques, wood doors and trim, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, etc. Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading. Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Howard Products #ad|
5. Howard Products #ad
16 oz, Howard Products ORS016 Orange Oil Wood Polish #adHoward Products #ad
- Polishes and helps prevent drying and fading of all your wood furniture including kitchen cabinets, chairs, tables, desks, paneling, and antiques.
Polishes all wood furniture to a nice shine with a pleasant fresh scent of oranges. Leaves no wax build-up, only a nice shine and a fresh citrus scent. Penetrates dry wood finishes to replenish lost oils and preserve the wood's natural beauty.
Safe to use on teak and other oiled woods. Easily removes surface dirt and dust without drying out or harming the wood. Conditions finished and unfinished wood surfaces to a beautiful, natural glow using real orange oil. Clean and polish all wood finishes with real citris oils. Does not contain silicone oil or linseed oil.
6. Therapy #ad
Wood Table Cleaner, 16 fl. oz., Best Used as Furniture, Therapy Wood Cleaner and Polish Kit with Large Microfiber Cloth, Conditioner, Polish Spray, Cabinet Restorer #adTherapy #ad
- Therapy wood cleaner + Polish & 16 oz. Microfiber Cloth. Prevents drying and deterioration of wood finishes. Serves as a guardian against spills and stains.
Kit includes 16 oz. Safely cleans, and shines all furniture, cabinets, conditions, and finished wood surfaces. The best method for furniture cleaner, wood table cleaner, desk cleaner, and wood conditioner.
7. Howard Products #ad
Wood Antiques, Clean, Wood Furniture Cherry, Howard Complete Wood Restoration Kit, Kitchen Cabinets, and Restore Wood Finishes, Protect #adHoward Products #ad
- Feed n wax to treat and protect dry and damaged wood furniture antiques and all hardwood surfaces. Great to clean kitchen cabinets clean wood floors clean wood cabinets. Great for Antique Furniture Restoration. Great orange fragrance gentle on your hands no silicone or wax no harsh orange dye.
Clean and polish the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, and leave the original finish intact. Best wood floor cleaner use as an antique wood cleaner. Cabinet cleaner and restorer, furniture, hardwood floors, wood paneling, antiques, any wood surface.
Easy three step process: clean wood surface, restore the finish, then add Beeswax for the top coat finish. Howards restore a finish preserves the original wood finish it also helps preserve its authenticity and value whereas stripping the finish may literally strip the piece of its value.
Howard orange oil is not just any orange oil or cleaner, this product was developed to clean the toughest grime and years of buildup grime dirt grease built-up oils aerosols. Almost any existing wood tone from a Birdseye Maple to a Jacobean can be closely matched using one of the nine available finish colors. You eliminate blemishes in wood finishes and restore the original color and luster without removing any of the existing finish. Repair steam damage from coffee pots and stoves.
8. Rejuvenate #ad
Rejuvenate Professional Wood Floor Restorer and Polish with Durable Finish Non-Toxic Easy Mop On Application High Gloss Finish 32oz #adRejuvenate #ad
- And dries within 45 minutes | Proudly Made in America. Non-toxic pour on and mop application with our microfiber mop bonnet seals and protects wood floors for years.
Perfect for all residential and commercial hardwood floor restoration and polishing projects. One bottle covers up to 525 sq. It’s not recommended to use Rejuvenate Professional Floor Restorer on laminate, tile, stone, vinyl or any other flooring surface.
Bonds to existing finish to resist stains and spills with no waxy build up. Ft. Wood floor restoration and polishing formula fills in scratches, restores glossy shine and protects hardwood flooring.
9. Bruce #ad
Bruce Wood Finish Restorer For Urethane Top Coat 32oz #adBruce #ad
- Great for light surface scratches and dull appearances. Top coating specially formulated for Bruce, Hartco and Armstrong finishes. Used to repair worn or damaged areas.
10. Howard Products #ad
16-Ounce, Howard CF0016 Clean-A-Finish Wood Soap #adHoward Products #ad
- Traditional blend of natural soaps leave your furniture clean and smelling fresh. Great for deep cleaning neglected pieces of furniture that have years of buildup and stains. Quickly removes dust, dirt, automotive interiors, painted surfaces, carpet, and other stains from finished and unfinished wood, upholstery, fabric, vinyl, grime, and plastics.
Perfect for cleaning wood finishes before polishing, waxing, or restoring. Known as “the soap that Gives Dirt A Lift”.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Howard Products #ad|