As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ProAdvantage #ad
ProAdvantage Sterile Butterfly Closure Bandages, Latex-Free, 100/bx, Medium #adProAdvantage #ad
- Sterile and individually wrapped. Latex-free. Ref# p150105. For closure of small cuts and wounds and use during minor office procedures. Each box contains 100 sterile medium butterfly closures, 1 3/4" x 3/8".
2. Nexcare #ad
30 Count, Nexcare Steri-Strip Wound Closure, Clear, Help Improve Cosmetic Results #adNexcare #ad
- Holds firmly in place. Leaves minimal residue on skin when removed. Hypoallergenic strips are easy on skin. Secures, closes and supports small cuts and wounds. Not made with natural rubber latex. Breathable design provides ventilated comfort.
|Manufacturer||3M Nexcare ??? #ad|
3. Dukal #ad
Dukal Butterfly Closure Strips. Pack of 100 Adhesive Wound Closure Bandages. Sterile Bandages for Wound Protection. Single use. Individually Wrapped. Easy to Apply. #adDukal #ad
- Come in boxes for ease of use. Each box contains 100 butterfly strips. Non-stick center of these butterfly strips ensures comfort and ease of removal. The sterile strips protect the wounds from friction, the healing process of the body is less disturbed.
Encourage the skin to heal: each first aid bandage helps to close the edges of a small wound and encourage the skin to heal. Individually wrapped in easy to peel pouches. Thus, one-step application. Quantity: 100 strips.
Wound closure strips: butterfly wound closures are specially designed to help protect and secure small wounds. Specifically designed for medical professionals or personal use. Each strip easily conforms to the skin and minimizes patient discomfort, featuring comfortable fit.
Application: butterfly closure bandages are used for protection of minor cuts and scrapes. Provides gentle, secure, long-lasting fixation with little interruption to surrounding or healing skin tissue. Size of each bandage: 3/8" x 1 13/16". Convenient wound care: sterile butterfly bandages pulls the skin on either side of the wound together. Specially designed to increases the tensile strength of the affected area.
4. Steri-Strip #ad
10 pack of 6 strip envelope 60 strips, 1/2" x 4", 3M Steri-Strip reinforced Skin Closures #adSteri-Strip #ad
- Hypoallergenic adhesive. Less expensive than skin adhesives, sutures or staples Reference on file. Non-invasive design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection as compared to sutures and staples, providing less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes Reference on file.
Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound compared to sutures Reference on file. Sterile, breathable and comfortable to wear.
5. Curad #ad
1 box of 12 Bandages, Curad, CUR47442RB Waterproof Butterfly Closures 1-3/4-Inches X 3/8-Inches #adCurad #ad
- Designed to provide extra strength and absorbency compared to traditional gauze items. Each box contains 12 sterile butterfly closures, 1 3/4" x 3/8".
These items help reduce the number of changes and provide comfort. Curad hospital quality items are designed for larger wounds or increased draining wounds. Latex-free.
6. Biolife #ad
WoundSeal Topical Powder Wound Care First Aid for Cuts, Scrapes and Abrasions Single Use, 4 count Packaging May Vary #adBiolife #ad
- Travel-friendly single-use tubes can be carried in a pocket, backpack or carry-on luggage. Respond quickly to kitchen accidents, skinned knees and DIY mishaps wherever they occur. Hydrophilic polymer and potassium ferrate powder creates a protective scab that becomes waterproof in just an hour.
Stop bleeding in seconds from lacerations, abrasions and wounds with Wound Seal Powder. Carry woundseal powder at the playground, while camping or on vacation, purse, wherever cuts and abrasions occur.
Because it does not rely on clotting factors, WoundSeal even works for people who easily bleed. Safe and effective for the whole family, from grandparents to children and even the family pets.
This innovative powder combines with blood to form an instant scab, sealing out dirt and impurities to help accelerate healing. Made in the usa, woundseal powder has been widely used by health professionals across the country, FDA cleared and tested by the Department of Defense, including doctors and emergency technicians.
|Manufacturer||Everready First Aid #ad|
7. Steri.Strip #ad
20 Pack of 6 Strip Envelope 120 Strips, 3M Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures, 1/2" x 4" #adSteri.Strip #ad
- Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound compared to sutures. 1/2" x 4". Hypoallergenic adhesive. Sterile, breathable and comfortable to wear.