As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Teleflex Medical Inc #ad
18” Tubing, 3 Pack -Easy-Tap Leg Bag, 32 Oz, Cloth Straps, Large, Anti-Reflux Valve #adTeleflex Medical Inc #ad
- 65 warning: cancer and Reproductive Harm. Item is sold as 3 each. Sterile and Latex-free. High grade vinyl material PVC is recommended for single use. California prop. Anti-Reflux valve.
2. Teleflex Medical Inc #ad
Cloth Straps, 18 Tubing, Medium, Easy Flip Drain Pack of 5, Anti-Reflux Valve, 500 ml, 19 oz, Teleflex Medical Inc Teleflex Easy-Tap Leg Bag, White #adTeleflex Medical Inc #ad
- Item package Weight: 0386kg. Item package height: 14. 732cm. Item package width: 14. 478cm. Item package Length: 8. 89cm.
3. Teleflex Medical Inc #ad
Cloth Straps, Teleflex Medical 453932 Easy-Tap Leg Bag, 32 oz, Anti-Reflux Valve, 18" Tubing, Large #adTeleflex Medical Inc #ad
- . Easy tap leg bag with 18" PVC Extension. 1000 cc capacity 33. 8 oz. Cloth leg bands that button to the bag.
4. HANSILK #ad
Urinary Drainage Bag Stay in Place Urine Bags for Legs Foley Catheter Bag Holder Strap for Men or Women Wheelchairs L, Catheter Leg Bag Holder 2 Count Fabric Catheter Sleeves Urine Leg Bag Holder #adHANSILK #ad
- Comfortable urine leg bag holder - the urinary drainage bag holder is made from polyester and elastane, use-friendly, washable and latex-free, it won't take any pressure for your leg. Convenient catheter bag sleeves - this catheter bag strap with a hole for leg bag's flip value, convenient to open your unrine bag to empty; graduated lines of elastane-for support and controlled expansion when urine bag is filling.
Leg bag holder with invisible design: a big helper to urine incontinence patients, maintains dignity of catheterized residents, keeps the tube and bag hidden, can be invisible placed under pants, it won't embarrassed again on front of others.
Catheter leg bag holder - the best point of this catheter bag holder: stay in place firmly, removable or cutting off circulation to you feet, you don't worry your urine bag will drop down, relax and maintain and active, allow you to move freely.
Catheter bag holder can be used on most place - urinary drainage bag can be used in the hospital, reducing infection risk; Contours to leg shape, provides secure and reliable to prevent disconnection of the link drainage, home or in a wheelchair; you can wear the bag holder on your thigh or calf, ensuring even distribution of urine and reduce noice.
5. plceo #ad
Easy-Tap Leg Bag Urinary Drainage Bag, Cloth Straps, Easy Flip Drain Pack of 3, 1000ml, Anti-Reflux Valve #adplceo #ad
- High grade vinyl material PVC is recommended for single use. Anti-Reflux valve. Sterile and Latex-free.
6. lifevv #ad
Anti-Reflux Valve, Cloth Straps Easy Flip Drain, lifevv 3 Pack Easy-Tap Leg Bag Urinary Drainage Bag, 32 Oz with 3 18” Tubing #adlifevv #ad
- Anti-reflux valve. Package include 3 pack -easy-tap leg Bag, 32 Oz, Large, with 3 18” Tubing. Leg bag straps included. Kink-resistant tubing. Convenient drain spout.
7. BodyHealt #ad
Pack of 5, 2000 mL Vinyl With 48" Drainage, BodyHealt Urinary Drainage Bag with Anti-Reflux Chamber #adBodyHealt #ad
- Ample supply. There is a clothing clamp on the tube so you can conveniently attach to patient’s clothing and make sure that the tube doesn’t get twisted or dragged on the floor. The drainage bag also features an easily accessible sample port and features measurement markings to allow for easy determination of urinary output.
Durable construction. Easy to use. Sanitary design. Additionally, there is an anti-reflux chamber to reduce gross reflux and backflow. Versatile use. Ideal for non-ambulatory individuals, hospitalized patients and those who require incontinence care while sleeping, this bag features a 2000-ml volume so you can leave unattended for hours before it needs to be drained.
This drainage bag is crafted using vinyl construction to provide strength and durability for both odor containment and leak resistance.
Natural rubber latex is not used to eliminate the risk of injuries and allergic reactions. Each bag is a one-time use only for sanitation purposes and should be discarded when through. A 48-inch drainage tube provides quick drainage while also eliminating a standing column of urine. The handle/hanger fits securely onto a bedrail or wheelchair for added convenience.